Medication Administration I
Due to the major responsibility administering medications has, this series of courses is designed to instruct unlicensed Developmental Disabilities (DD) personnel how to safely administer medications in various settings authorized by law.
*Please note that upon registering for this class, you MUST fill out the state administered form and hand it in to your trainer in order to get certified. This form must be completely filled out and have all of the applicable information and signatures. If not, your certification will be denied. You can download and print out a copy of the form here: Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities Form*
- What is Medication Administration
- Medication Administration Procedures
- Rights of Medication Administration
- Techniques of Medication Administration
- Medication Errors and How to Minimize Errors